Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a a lot of people at our house this year for Thanksgiving. Jo, Ferd, Jack, Cindy & Kids, Becky, Isoa & kids and us. We had a blast. We stayed really busy shopping, eating and oh ya, more shopping.
I finally had Becky cut my hair off, well most of it anyway. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. What was I thinking?!?! Needless to say Becky and I look a lot alike now!! (Ahhh the joys of having your own personal hairdresser!)
We were able to get out side a little bit and get some fresh air. (Ahhh the joys of living in St. George!) Even though it rained Thursday and Friday, by Saturday it was really nice.

Here is a picture of the boys warming up the motor....
Here's Kade tired of warming up the motor.
Becky and baby Sarah..


Cole in Bonnie's cute pink helmet...


Casey trying to go out the puppy door.


2 comments:

Fairbank Family said...

Did you have a "Calgon, take me away" moment?!!! Looks like fun though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the holiday. Fun was had by all!
Becky